Functions of OSU 26 April 2014
- Manages the repository system and archiving of all central records/documents of the University and the Board of Regents;
- Receives all communications coming from the different constituent universities and regional units addressed to the Board of Regents, President, and Secretary of the University, for records-keeping;
- Handles the preparation of agenda and minutes of the meetings of the Board of Regents;
- Provides other designated communication, operational, and policy research services to the Board of Regents;
- Provides services related to the receipt, release, and delivery of communications and notices of appointments; and,
- Promotes the speedy flow and processing of communications between the top policy-makers and the various constituents of the University.